Tuesday, April 6

My Easter Blessings
I love this one of my little one....

[This one is for Amy -- "high fashion pose" :) ]

Speaking of Amy... we went for a visit a couple of weekends ago and I got lots of Lukas Love --- what a sweet boy. I also got to take a bazillion of photos of him that I am working on weeding through, so be on the lookout for a All Lukas All the Time post soon ;) Those eyes will make your heart a puddle. Jonathan took these for me...


Every once in a while he breaks out a little Elvis lip ;) 

Loving Spring and this beautiful weather. Not loving that I have no clothes to wear. I need to take some time and $$ and find a few things for the new season. I want Anthropologie pretties on a Targ'et budget....may be quite a hunt. But a fun one -- Shopping anyone???


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Katie is striking a definite "top model" pose! Lukas loved looking at the pictures of you and him. We'll go shopping with you in two weeks!!
Love you,
Bebe

Mom said...

The children all are beautiful and growing and changing so fast. What a beautiful family the Lord has blessed us with.
Little Lukas is really growing too, and a real cutie.
I would love to shop with you, just give me a call and we will find some bargains!
Love you all,
Mom

leigh ann said...

You definitely have the most beautiful kids ever! And Lukas - such a cute baby!