Friday, March 5

Febru....what???

So, there wasn't a day (or night) in February that wasn't filled with, um, stuff. Lots of going and lots of doing. Most good, some great. We had a month full of basketball, school projects & papers, and Scouts (which was packed full of exciting stuff) 

I Love my No. 5....




Oh, 
And this pretty girl got her driving permit!


I wish that there was some sort of mileage reimbursement program for Moms, 'cause I'd be set. I've found myself driving for 2 hours+ after work some days, back and forth, here and there. It's part of the program I guess, especially when we are spread out all over the place for schools and work....
I'm so ready for Spring, for warm weather and longer days. Looks like this weekend will be a glimpse of Spring to come.
 Sorry for the lag in posts. Hoping to get a better blogging rhythm going... is anyone even still checking?

4 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah, I am still checking on you. I know you have been busy, but I love your posts, so I keep checking. I have been slacking off too on my blog, must sign in again soon. We really loved watching No.5's ball game, and I still can't believe Miss Hannah has her driving permit!!! Little Miss will have a birthday soon, so she should be really getting in the party mode. So much excitement over your way. Try to soak it all in and relax as you drive those 100 miles per day. Love every one of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes-- still checking! I'll have to show Jeff the pictures you posted -- what great form on that shot by jonathan! and Hannah getting her permit -- WHAT?? It just can't be! Where has the time gone?
Love you all! Jacki

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am checking! I miss you. Number 5 was Jeremy's number this year in Basketball also. Hannah on the roads??? Wow! Tell Kate Happy Birthday for us.

Love,
Aunt Patty

leigh ann said...

Yes - I'm checking!!! You are such a busy bee...but a beautiful one and an awesome mom too!!!

Congrats to Hannah!