Thursday, December 3

Oh how I love this girl.


Katie, Jonathan and I were out shopping this evening. Just browsing through some of the Christmas ornaments. They each get a new ornament each year -- sometimes I buy them, sometimes they pick them out.

So, anyway, we are looking at the ornaments and Katie is exclaiming, "Wow!" "Momma, look at this one!" , so excited by everything Christmas.
Then she says, " Momma LOOK! It's Michael Jackson!!!!"






"No, honey, that's Elvis." :)
"Oh, well, it sure looks like Michael Jackson"
She cracks me up! I'm so thankful for her excitement and joy this Christmas season. She has been saying, " I wish EVERYDAY was Christmas!"... Her enthusiasm, while I haven't caught it completely, is rubbing off just a little :)





1 comment:

Mom said...

I left a comment, but it didn't appear. Blogger must be having difficulties. I did not want to hit publish twice, as then I have multiple posts.
So here goes again!
I love that Katie Rose and her knowledge of rock performers. She definitely inherited that from me!!! What a sweet story and one to share with her in years to come. She does need an Elvis/Michael ornament to remember this story. I know you will be fa-la-la-ing by morning with Hannah's choral concert, and tomorrow's exciting shopping day. Can't wait to be with you. Love you so much. Mom