Monday, November 9

Meeting Lukas

Halloween weekend we took the whole fam down to meet baby Lukas. I loved this picture of Hannah holding him first thing when we got there. She is head over heels for this little guy (he's her cell phone wall paper, so it must be true love:)



Hannah and I spent the day Saturday just hanging out with Amy and Lukas. Quiet and relaxed. Such a sweet time, those first weeks. You just don't realize just how fast it all goes, do you? Like a blink.
I also got to have a fun little photo shoot with my newest model. Let me say that he's way easier to take pictures of than my boy, who at 11 is rolling his eyes that his mom is in his face with the camera -- again.
Speaking of Jon Carter, he's on the mend from the flu. The first and hopefully, please Lord, the only one of us to have it. Poor boy was pretty miserable this past weekend, but is back to school tomorrow.
I'll share one of my favorites of Lukas from our trip, but his mommy hasn't seen them all yet, so the rest will have to wait. You may have figured out that he's sure to be a 'regular' on here... I just can't help myself ;)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, do I love these or what?!!!!! Two of my favorite people in the whole world. Doesn't Hannah look so happy holding him? She will make a fabulous mother someday!!! And my Lukas is just priceless!!!!! Aunt Linda and now Grandma Linda

Owens' said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! You're the best.
Amy

Mom said...

Sooo precious. They just don't stay little very long. And they change so fast that first year, seems like each day they look different. Pictures are the only way to hold on to those once-in-a-lifetime moments. Thanks for sharing and I know these will be wonderful memories.